Coronavirus Update 21/06/2020
We are back!
Adhering to government restrictions in CovidLand we are introducing a new timetable.
What does it mean?
- Maximum 70 person capacity (excl coaches/staff)
- Social distancing (1.5m) where possible
- Booking/Sign-in required
How will it work?
- Adopting a ‘In/Train/Out’ approach – We ask everyone to rock in 15 minutes before class and you will have 15 minutes after class to exit
- Bookings will be essential as there is a max of 70 participants
- Bystanders will be asked to maintain social distancing
- Sanitise hands upon entry and exit
- Regularly sanitise hands during sessions
What you will need to do:
- Download the Whitebelt Passport App and check your access – this will enable you to book in
- Ensure you check-in for each class that you plan to attend
- Be considerate. Classes are limited, don’t waste someone else’s opportunity to train by booking and not turning up
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle for your session
- Ensure you maintain good hygiene
- Ensure your training equipment is clean
- Where possible, limit physical contact and adhere to social distancing guidelines
If you rock in and are not booked/checked in, we will manage it on a case by case basis, however you will still need to check in via the kiosk. This is part of the governments requirements to allow for contact tracing. If per chance you provided false details, now is the time to check as you do not want to test those waters…. Mobile# and Email address at minimum.
Before you check in, you will need to make sure your account has been re-activated. We will require EVERYONE to sign the new waiver which has the covid specifics.
If you have not re-activated your account/signed the waiver we will be unable to train you. Waiver available in the gym or by request, if debit details haven’t changed, you will be good to go once signed 😊
Questions, queries or concerns – Contact your friendly DC coaches!